Beyblade : Metal FusionEditBeyblade Metal Fusion is an anime spin-off of the original Beyblade series and is based on the Japanese manga Metal Fight Beyblade written and illustrated by Takafumi Adachi. It follows a new protagonist, Gingka Hagane, a boy from Koma village who travels in search of strong bladers. He meets up with a boy blader named Kenta Yumiya, Bey Mechanic Madoka Amano and they become friends. They also meet up Kyoya Tategami and Benkei Hanawa from a gang of Beyblade bullies named the Face Hunters. Later on, both Kyoya and Benkei become good guys and they become friends. Later on it is revealed that Gingka is actually on a search for the forbidden bey Lightning L-Drago, which was stolen from the Koma Village by Ruyga and Doji of the evil Dark Nebula organization. Gingka uses his Storm Pegasus bey and beats Ryuga. Throughout the season he meets Hikaru, Tsubasa, Hyoma, Yu Tendo, Sora Akatsuki and many more bladers.
Beyblade: Metal MastersEditBeyblade: Metal Masters (Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion) is the second season of the Metal Saga of Beyblade. The season starts with the arrival of a new blader, Masamune Kadoya. Masamune joins Gingka and his friends. Gingka, Masamune, Tsubasa, Yu, Madoka form a new group named Team Gan Gan Galaxy, as the representative of Japan for the "Beyblade World Championships". Gingka obtains Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F. Gingka and his team battle to become the world champions.
- Team Gan Gan Galaxy (Japan): Gingka, Masamune, Tsubasa, Yu
- Team Garcias (Brazil): Argo, Ian, Selen, Enzo
- Team Wild Fang (Africa): Kyoya, Nile, The Masked Bull/Benkei, Demure
- Team Wang Hu Zhong (China): Dashan Wang, Chi-yun Li, Chao Xin, Mei Mei
- Team Excalibur (Europe): Julian, Sophie, Klaus, Wells
- Team Desert Blaze (Arab): Gasure, Karte, Zidane
- Team Chandora (India): Salhan, Aniel, Vridick
- Team Star Breakers (America): Damian Hart, Dr. Ziggurat, Zeo Abyss, Faust/Toby, Jack
- Team Lovushka (Russia): Aleksei, Lera, Anton, Nowaguma.
Beyblade : Metal FuryEdit
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D